This one-bedroom apartment is a convenient choice for couples or individuals looking for a fully equipped apartment in a center of Thiensville, Wisconsin.
The centerpiece of the apartment is the fully equipped kitchen that flows into the spacious living room. The living room features a dining area, cable-ready access, and a balcony to enjoy the beautiful outdoor scenery. In a quiet bedroom with a view of the duck pond leading into the Milwaukee River, you will find space for any bed and ample storage space. The bathroom is ADA approved equipped with a walk-in shower that has grab bars and a built-in shower seat. Another fantastic feature is the stackable washer and dryer unit available right in the apartment. The one-bedroom apartments are located on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor. All our one-bedroom style apartments are RCAC Assisted Living approved upon need.
- Housekeeping & laundry services
- Emergency call pendant system & 24-hour staff available for emergencies
- Social, recreational, and cultural activities
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, doctor appointments, and outings
- Full time maintenance for emergencies and routine service
- Complimentary community space available for family gatherings
- Access to on-site fitness center and hair salon
- Three balanced and nutritious meals available for purchase
- Free building WIFI